Friday, July 12, 2013

No Size-Zero For Huma Qureshi ?

Last seen in Ekta Kapoor's 'Ek Thi
Daayan', the curvier Huma Qureshi
feels Size Zero is not her cup of tea.

Three-film-old Huma Qureshi, who has
managed to garner equal adulation
and flak for her curves in the size-
zero-obsessed industry, prefers to be
her pretty self rather than falling for
the fad.

Huma was loved for her voluptuous
figure and earthy style in her first
movie 'Gangs of Wasseypur'. But she
was criticized by some quarters for
her weight issues.

"In 'Gangs of Wasseypur' I was
the pretty girl, it was glamorous
role. In 'Ek Thi Daayan' I was the
heroine. I have always been the
pretty girl".

I think there are people who have
a craze about size zero but today
we do have heroines who are
curvier, " Huma said in an
interview.

"Either you think of it (weight) as
a problem or as an added
advantage. I would like to be
known for my personality rather
than size zero, I am an actress. I
don't want to be a hanger, " she said.

Well, can this be a dig at the hot babe
Kareena Kapoor who brought this
trend in Bollywood ?

No comments:

Post a Comment