Monday, July 8, 2013

Ranveer Singh speaks about the intimate scene in Lootera

Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh has
thanked his director Vikramadtiya
Motwane to create a comfort zone for
him and his co-star Sonakshi Sinha while
shooting for an intimate scene in
'Lootera'. Giving details about the scene, the actor
said: "Sonakshi is so cool that I never felt
awkward. We all are professional actors
and this is our work.

"Vikramaditya made a closed set for our
comfort where there was only
cameraman, Vikram, me and Sonakshi.
He gave us our own space and was very
supportive."

The actor also said that the director made
it quite clear that for an intimate scene,
the co-stars need to respect each other so
that they can perform.

"It's a private emotion, it is difficult and
the credit goes to the director who was
very supportive. I am thankful to him,"
added Ranveer.

On the other hand, the actor has been in
the news for his link-up with a number of
co-stars and now takes such things with a
pinch of salt.
He said: "Earlier, when I used to read such
stories it used to bother me and I used to think how can they write such things
about me, this is my private life. Then I
realised such things will happen in the
industry, so now I don't even read these
stories."

No comments:

Post a Comment