Sunday, July 21, 2013

RJ Mantra eliminated from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6

RJ Manta is the latest contestant to get
evicted from the dance based reality
show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa after his two-
week long stint.

Mantra, 31, who entered the show as a
wild card contestant, said he is sad that
he could get much chance to show his
talent.

"My eviction came too early. I didn't
even get chance to showcase my talent.
I didn't expect it at all. Dance and music
are an integral part of my life. No one
can judge me on the basis of just one
performnace," Mantra told PTI.

Though Mantra impressed judges Madhuri
Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza
with his first performance but could not
strike the chord with the audience
through his other performance.

Mantra, who acted in films like Tum Mile,
Game and Bheja Fry 2, is all geared up for
his debut lead film Dil Patang which will
hit theatres this year.

"I feel my stint in the show will help me
and my film to gain popularity. Dil
Patang is a romantic thriller set on the
backdrop of terrorism. The film has been
shot in old Delhi," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment