Thursday, September 19, 2013

Varun Dhawan Confirms His Relationship With Shraddha Kapoor!

Did you think actors Varun Dhawan and
the gorgeous Shraddha Kapoor are
dating? Well! that's not really the truth.
Varun Dhawan has finally confirmed
that his relationship with Shraddha
Kapoor in nothing more than 'just friendship'.

A while ago, there were rumours that
Varun Dhawan was dating the Aashiqui
2 actress Shraddha Kapoor. As per the
rumours, the two actors were spotted
having a cosy, romantic dinner
sometime back. It was said that Varun and Shraddha, who were once childhood
friends, are currently dating each other.
We also hear that the duo have been
spotted together in several public
occassions.

But, what we hear from Varun Dhawan,
doesn't really match up to these
speculations. Refuting all the rumours,
the junior Dhawan said that Shraddha is
one of his childhood friends, and he is
not dating dating her. "I didn't know my love life was so talked
about. All these
girls are my friends, including Shraddha,
the gorgeous girl, who I have known
since childhood. It's a school mentality,
wherein if you're spotted with a girl,
she's your girlfriend. It's stupid. If people talk about me because I'm
dating someone, I'd rather not be an
actor," Varun told a leading daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment