Friday, July 5, 2013

Ayushmann Khurana: Award Shows offer the right kind of encouragement

Ayushmann Khurrana, who is here for the 14th edition of the International
Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards that
started Thursday, feels such functions give
actors like him the right kind of
encouragement.

"Award shows give new actors like me
the right kind of encouragement. I am not
a big star who will say that these awards
don't matter. I am new to this... I am like a
kind of a candy store where I want
everything," he said.

The gala of glitz and glamour will conclude
with awards distribution and Ayushmann,
who became popular after his
performance in hit movie #VickyDonor , will be seen grooving at the awards night
with #Ishaqzaade fame #ParineetiChopra.

"It is great. This is the second time I am
here. Last time I was hosting the show
and this time I am performing with
Parineeti. So, it is a different craft
altogether. I am really looking forward to
it," said the actor whose last outing was #NautankiSaala.

The actor has deliberately chosen to do
something different.

"It is not a high beat performance, it is
more of a slow romantic numbers...I can't
anchor every show. I should explore
different avenues and this was a
conscious decision for sure," he said.

Talking about his future projects, he said
that his next film is with Yash Raj Films
with #SonamKapoor and #RishiKapoor. "It
is a love story in times of recession and is
releasing next year," he informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment