Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mahie Gill glams up for Zanjeer remake

Actress Mahie Gill, who will be see playing a sensuous character in
the Zanjeer remake, is excited about her dance number and glam look in
the thriller.

Mahie plays the same role that Bindu did in
Prakash Mehra's 1973 film that featured
Amitabh Bachchan as the angry young man.

"I am very excited about Zanjeer remake," said Mahie, known for her
performances in
films such as Dev D and Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster.

"Usually, I concentrate on my performance
as looks are secondary for me, but in this
film you will see me in a never-seen-before
avatar. This time I have concentrated on
looks more," she further said.

"It's a very glamorous role and the clothes
that I am wearing are new for me. Besides,
I have a special peppy song in it, again new
for me. I am looking forward to the dance
number," she added.

Mahie admits that though it's not a lengthy
role, it is challenging.

She said: "This role was very challenging.
It's not really a lengthy role, but it was
altogether a different experience being
part of the film."

Produced by Amit Mehra and directed by
Apoorva Lakhia, the new version of Zanjeer features southern star Ram
Charan Teja in
the male lead. The star cast also includes
Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Prakash
Raj, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment