Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Salman Khan doesn't act in real life: Amit Sadh

Amit Sadh, who grabbed
eyeballs with his effective
performance in Kai Po
Che! speaks to TOI about
his inspirations in
Bollywood. On being asked about his inspiration in
the industry, Amit said, "I love Salman
Khan. He doesn't act in real life. He is a
real man."

"I have met him only once, but I can feel
how nice human he is. I have seen all
Salman's movies and he is the biggest
superstar in our country," added the Kai
Po Che! actor.

Kai Po Che! star also asserts that Aamir
Khan is one of his biggest inspirations. "I
love Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan.
They are great actors," said Amit.

"Aamir Khan is number one for me and
he works on his character in every film
which is truly inspiring for me," concluded
Amit.

No comments:

Post a Comment