Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kangana Ranaut launches own website ahead of 'Krrish 3' release

The majority of B-town celebs use social networking and micro blogging
sites as a medium to connect themselves with their fans.
Following the same trend, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has moved a
step ahead by launching her own website.

Her website is www.officialkanganaranaut.com.

The actress will be next seen in "Krrish 3" with Hrithik Roshan,
Priyanka Chopra and Vivek Oberoi. The film is a mega budget flick of
Rakesh Roshan.

"There are lots of fake accounts floating
in my name. I have been considering to come with a website for a long
time, but I was busy with my films. I think at this point of time,
where I have so many films releasing, it was important for me to have
a website," Kangana said.

She says that it's a well-timed launch.

"People don't even pronounce my name properly. So once for all I want
to clear that in my website. Different people have given my birth date
differently. Actually, it's on March 23, but it's all different in
various websites," she said.

"Besides fashion, lifestyle, my diet, my personal blog segment will
also be updated," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment