Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nargis Fakhri: Ranbir Kapoor, not as stunning as John Abraham

The American model turned actor Nargis Fakhri, who made her debut with
Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar (2011), will now be seen playing an
International journalist in Madras Cafe. The 33-year-old says that her
co-star John Abraham is quite hotter than Ranbir Kapoor.

While talking to a leading daily, she said, "I feel great about
working with both of them. Girls might be getting jealous of me. John
is hotter if you ask me. They both are lovely people and for me its
personality that wins me over."

Nargis also said that she shares a good bond with the Casanova.
Talking about her experience with Jr Kapoor, she said, "We got along
like a house on fire and he was very helpful and considerate to me. He
was a friend when I had no one."

Praising John, she added, "I didn't know John before Madras Cafe and
he is soft spoken. I think I am nervous and shy in front of people. I
was worried whether he will be ok the wayI am performing. He is very
helpful and every where he made me comfortable."

Madras Cafe also stars Leena Mari and the Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline
Fernandez. Directed by Shoojit Sircar, the flick will hit theaters on
August 23.

Miss Fakhri's upcoming ventures are Main Tera Hero and the remake of
the 1982 flick Shaukeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment