Monday, September 16, 2013

Karan Johar: Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan are Kids of Dharma House

Karan Johar is known for investing in
relationships, something which has paid
dividends over the years. While his
association with Shahrukh Khan has
stayed on despite stray murmurs around
all not being well between them, Ranbir Kapoor has made a strong
presence in his inner circle as well. On the other hand amongst
leading ladies, it is Kareena Kapoor who has always stayed on to be
Karan's favourite.

Now add Imran Khan in the list who, after I HATE LUV STORYS, would be
seen again in his GORI TERE PYAAR MEIN

'Well, it is like a home grown family set
up,' says Karan, 'To me working with
Imran and Ranbir is like working with a
member of the family. They are kids of
the house and I love them. They are
always there for me and the production house. There is never a moment that I
can't pick up the phone and ask them if
they can do something for me.'

He quickly adds that none of it is taken
for granted though.

'That would be unreasonable, isn't it,' he
quips, 'See, I only ask them for something when it is really
important. In any case, I am grateful to both these kids for
constantly doing fantastic stuff in my films.'

Well, Ranbir has already shown that by
collaborating with Karan on his biggest
money spinner till date YEH JAWAANI HAI
DEEWANI. Now the ball is in Imran's court
to make it count as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment