Sunday, September 15, 2013

Shahid's song reminds me of Govinda: Raveena Tondon

Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon, is in love with Tu mere agal bagal
hai and says, that the song, which features actor Shahid Kapoor,
reminds her of actor Govinda's tracks.

Raveena and Govinda acted in movies like Dulhe Raja (1998), Rajaji
(1999) and Sandwich (2006) and they featured in hit tracks like Kisi
disco mein jaye and Akhiyon se goli maare.

OMG the song Agal bagal from Raj K. Santoshi's new Phata Poster Nikhla
Hero is a riot! I just love it. No song for a while has wanted to make
me get up and dance! Reminds me of Chichi's (Govinda's) songs!,"
Raveena, who won National Award for best actress for Daman,/i>, posted
on Twitter.

She also appreciates the song as it doesn't have any vulgar element.

"My kids love the song too. Thank god there's nothing vulgar about it,
which seems to be the trend. I have to be careful for them to play or
dance on," said the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment