Sunday, July 14, 2013

Aarti Chabria exits Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6

Actress Aarti Chabria is the latest
contestant to be eliminated from Jhalak
Dikhhla Jaa after spending seven weeks
on the show.

Aarti Chabria, 30, who had injured her
rib during the show, said it was her
dream to perform in front of dancing
diva Madhuri Dixit.

"I grew up watching Madhuri Dixit and
used to imitate her dance moves and eye
movements. I am happy that Jhalak...
gave me a platform to perform in front
of her. I learnt many new dance forms,"
Aarti said.

The actress started her journey on the
show as a moderate performer but
gradually proved her mettle with some
brilliant dance offs with choreographer
Cornell.

"I injured my rib at the end. Doctor
advised me bed rest but I didn't pay
head to it and tried to perform as much
as I could," she added.

The Pyaar, Ishq aur Mohabbat star said
she was away from the big screen
because she busy learning filmmmaking.

"I went abroad for two years to learn
film making. It's necessary for artiste to
know all the aspects of film making to
better his/her craft," said the actress,
who was last seen in Manoj Bajpai
starrer Dus Tola.

No comments:

Post a Comment