Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ranbir Kapoor: I Don't Want My Life To Become A Reality Show

Bollywood's charming actor Ranbir
Kapoor admits that his rumoured
girlfriend Katrina Kaif holds a special
place in his life. However, he wants to
keep this as a mystery to the media. The
actor has become more open off late, he even gave his opinions on the Iibiza
pictures of him and Katrina going
viral."There is so much being said about
my personal life. I don't want my life to
become a reality show. Yes, Katrina is a
very special part of my life," Ranbir said.

The actor feels that there is a lot of
judgement in the country about women
and their relationships. "I think you have
to protect that. I will try and protect the
mystery of what I have in my personal
life. When you are going to marry someone, of course I would love the
world to know about the person I love,"
he said.

Ranbir finds no issues in what is being
written about him. He knows that his
fans want to know what's happening in
his life. "You can write anything about
me. I may feel bad or good about it as
you (media) have created me. I am a media created star. I can't have an
opinion now. If I say something there
will be 20 different articles and point of
views which will again bring negativity in
my life. As of now I am happy in my life
professionally and personally," he expressed.

In reaction to the recent viral photos
from Ibiza, the 30-year-old said, "I am
actor and when I was growing up I had a
favourite actor. I also liked reading
about their lives. As an actor you have to
be prepared."

No comments:

Post a Comment