Friday, September 20, 2013

Love should be extraordinary: Ranbir Kapoor

The heartthrob of many, Ranbir Kapoor's heart throbs for true love.
The young star says he treats love as sacred and wants to keep it on
the highest pedestal.
The 30-year-old, one of Bollywood's most eligible bachelors, does not
intend to settle for an arranged marriage.

"Today's new generation takes its own
decisions. I don't think I will go for an
arranged marriage, but I am not against
arranged marriages," Ranbir told IANS in
an interview.

"Personally, love is very important for me. There are lots of ordinary
things in life, so love should be extraordinary. I hope I achieve
that," he added.

He is young and successful. His fans want
to know whom he will marry.

Currently, the "Jawaani Deewani" star is
reportedly crazy about Katrina Kaif. They
worked together in "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab
Kahani" and "Raajneeti".

He neither accepted nor denied the
relationship, but said: "I am single till I
get married."

"If I am in a relationship and if I talk
about it and in case my relationship
doesn't work, that puts a lot of pressure
on the girl and her reputation. People get
very judgemental and our society judges
girls a lot," he added.

The "Rockstar" star wants to keep his love
life under wraps but says he will share the
news of his marriage.

"Of course, if I get married, I will not hide
it, or even if I want to live my life like a
free bird," he said. "I have realised that as much as I can, I
should hide my personal life and save it
and not make my life a reality show. I will
try my best," he added.

When asked if this was the lesson he had
learnt from his previous relationship with
Deepika Padukone, he replied: "Yes." "The last time when I was in a
relationship, I used to talk about it, but
the spotlight gets to your personal life,"
said the actor.

"Wherever you go people ask the same
question. At times it gets difficult. You
work so much on a film and people only
want to know about your personal life. I
feel bad that they don't talk about your
work, but it's part of my job," he said.

Pictures of Ranbir and Katrina were
recently leaked, but he says he is not
upset about this. "I don't get upset about anything. I am an
actor and today everybody is a
photographer as everyone has a camera.
People want to know about you. When I
was a child, even I wanted to know about
my favourite actor. So they will write about it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment